Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ya! I Thats Right I Am GAY!!!

Alright so, i am a gay 16 year old boy... and i am petrified of other people in my comunety finding out, but i'm almost positev that halfe of my school knows. I'd also like to say in this post that i have a forme of dyslexia so my spelling is relly relly bad. i was planeing on useing a spell cheker but... i can not seam to copy and paste. so ya, i wonted to get that out of the way. i'm hopeing to be aboule to use this Bloge as a kinde of oulet sines i'm so scared of walking out of the cosy closet. mabey this will even hellp, i hope you all injoy (you not being any one at the moment XDDDD)

Oh right i should also macke it clear that i tend to over use XDDD and XPPP i'm not shere why but when evere i am tipeing it just hapens XDD...

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know exactly how you felt, Omg it's been a while since you blogged! you should get back into it, check out my blog if ya want http://defygravityelphaba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete